The Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP) has selected Emerging360 to design and develop a flagship blended learning course for financial institutions, entitled “Customers at the Center.” The new training offering uses Human-Centered Design (HCD) methodologies and will be featured on CGAP’s Gateway Academy platform.The multi-week course aims to train mid-level managers at financial institutions in 7+ countries in sub-Saharan Africa to implement new, customer-centric approaches to meet the needs of the unbanked and financially underserved.
The course leverages the latest adult-learning methodologies combined with innovative Human-Centered Design approaches to promote customer-centricity. Core modules include:
- Making the case for customer-centered organizations
- Learning from customers, utilizing Human-Centered Design practices to fully understand the life-style needs of the poor and financially underserved
- Designing the right financial products and services through iterative prototyping and rapid development practices
- Understanding and assessing value to customers and the organization
- And organizing for delivery, including helping firms navigate the necessary change management processes
Weekly activities include multimedia-based, interactive, self-paced e-learning, hands-on deployment of newly acquired skills in the workplace, and regular check-in and coaching sessions with CGAP’s team of facilitators. For more information, contact Emerging360.