WEB & MOBILE DIGITAL INNOVATION
Truly innovative digital products can change lives.
These days, many NGOs pay for Web sites and Android and iOS apps that never get used, because even though their ideas are great, the platforms aren’t well-conceived. Smart user experience (UX) design and rock-solid strategy are crucial in emerging markets where users have a broad range of skill and comfort with technology.
We believe automated testing procedures should be leveraged as much as possible to cover “happy path” user stories and mitigate against regression bugs. At the same time, there’s no substitute for complementary, targeted, manual testing for corner cases that automated tests can’t cover efficiently.
In addition to designing and building world-class products, the Emerging360 team includes experts in digital product strategy, business planning, partnership development, business development, content strategy & content development, project management, product marketing, social media, and program evaluation for Web and mobile initiatives.
We leverage this expertise to help ensure that the great products we design and deliver can succeed in their markets after launch.
Our ICT4D teams are experts in digital innovation for international development. We design and deliver dynamic, high-value Web and mobile platforms that are engaging, scalable, affordable, and able to achieve sustained traction among users in emerging markets. We deliver:
- Deeply engaging knowledge management platforms and SME portals
- Transformative eLearning and blended learning initiatives with the latest approaches to instructional design, adult learning, and Learning Management Systems (LMS) like Moodle and LearnDash
- Platforms built on leading open source Content Management Systems (CMS) like Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress
- International product strategy and product road-mapping
- Innovative Web and mobile solutions with leading-edge user experience design (UX design) and Human-Centered Design (HCD)
- Content strategy, editorial direction, and community engagement strategy with intelligent social media integration
A few words about our philosophical approach to digital innovation for international development:
Rather than build an entire system and then test and present the final product, we work collaboratively with clients in short sprints, utilizing Agile Scrum methodology. Every sprint produces a functional, tested set of features culled from the backlog prioritized by the client. This lets us get frequent feedback and make rapid adjustments to specs and priorities to keep projects on track.